- Created Soul Obelisk to channel energy of souls to his throne.
- Zimberfizz recruits player to investigate Nomad’s tent (start quest) and we find his temple.
- The player works their way through the temple, and confronts Nomad who sees us as a foe sent by his mysterious “master”.
- Zimberfizz and the player investigate the body and conclude that he’s dead, but we see him later waking up and teleporting away (end quest).
- Player is summoned by Zamorak at the start of DAT to recruit Nomad only to find him in Death’s office.
- Death claims Nomad should be dead himself and has been stealing souls but Death let’s him go as he owed the player a favour for his rescue.
- However, at the very end of the heist, Nomad reveals that he has only been after power for himself the whole time and throws his spear at the player with the intention of stealing a piece of the Stone.
- Female legs no longer look deformed when wearing skirts.
- You can now disassemble a selection of partly made ammo.
- The check invention UI for augmented equipment now correctly displays drain rates per second rather than per game tick. This might look like the drain rate has increased but it is only a display change and not a numerical increase to drain rates. The "Time left" field was always correct, this hasn't changed.
- The clan noticeboard now displays the name and world of clan Avatar Wardens.
- Abyssal demons on the Slayer Tower's roof now count towards the Morytania task "Whip it Good".
- Fletching any bolts no longer completes 'create 3000 broad-tipped bolts' task.
- Completing the Rune Mysteries quest will now award the player a lamp for Magic XP instead of directly giving XP.
- Osman no longer uses the player's walk animation during the Contact! quest.
- The cooldown of Apollo's helmet has been reduced from five minutes to eight seconds.
- The cooldown on the magic flute has been reduced from five minutes to thirty seconds.
- The cooldown on the creepy doll has been reduced from five minutes to two minutes.
- The Goebie disguise kit can now be toggled off and on.
- The Goebie and underwater disguise kits can now both be fed to baby trolls, if you should want to do that for some reason.
- Pre-name titles no longer turn the player name blue while using the quick chat feature.
- Adding a player to your friends list will no longer cause their name to not be visible on the list if they are offline.
- A safespot with Araxxor when path 1 is closed has been fixed.
- The poison damage from the wyvern crossbow no longer scares Agoroth into avoiding confrontation.
- Decaying Avatar (Nomad's Requiem) had its lifepoints and max hit increased.
- Jade Vine (Back to my Roots) had its lifepoints and max hit increased.
- Nezikchened (Legends' Quest) has been rebalanced to have more lifepoints and deal more damage.
- Witch's experiments (Witch's House) had their lifepoints and max hit increased slightly.
- Treus Dayth (Haunted Mine) had his lifepoints and max hits increased. The crane and the pickaxe now deal more damage as well.
- The Sea Troll Queen (Swan Song) had her lifepoints and max hit increased.
- Koschei (Fremennik Trials) had his lifepoints and max hits increased. The strongest version of Koschei will now attack faster as well.
- Jungle Demon (Monkey Madness) had its max hit and lifepoints increased.
- Tolna (A Soul's Bane) had their lifepoints buffed.
- TokTz-Ket-Dill had its lifepoints, armour and max hits increased.
- The familiar options interface now has a vertical scroll.
- Players fond of the retro mouseover text in the top-left can now toggle it on in Interface Settings. The modern mouseover text option has also been migrated to Interface Settings.
- Web Responsive Login
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Audio Question from Thieves
How to send questions
- The RRMan - 99 Hunter, February 11, 2016
- Duke Juker - 99 Agility, February 6, 2016
- Duke Juker - 99 Fletching, February 6, 2016
- Duke Juker - 99 Mining, February 6, 2016
- Episode Title: Inventing a Dead Horse
- Teaser: Tallying up Sliske’s Scoreboard, a lore recap on Nomad, and some Invention pains and complaints 2 weeks in.
- Recorded Date: February 12, 2016
- Release Date: February 13, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Colton, and Dave
- Duration: 1:54:16
- Editing Notes: Xbox on at Facebook India tech news.