- 16 total tasks
- Medium coin bag, large coin bag, huge fallen star, and huge xp lamp for completing rows 1-4 respectively.
- Monkey trinkets (artisan, gathering, support, and combat) for completing each column
- and zodiac costumes for prestiging the card
- Labcoat (level 69)
- Lightbulb Hat
- ‘Professor’ title (level 95 Invention)
- Portable spellbook/prayerbook switcher (dwarven tech-branch, level 78)
- Invention Skillcape
- Retro Invention Skillcape
- Players should now be able to correctly augment Akrisae's body and legs.
- Karil's top can now be augmented in Invention.
- Reduced the material cost to manufacture an equipment siphon to 50 simple parts, 5 dextrous components, and 5 precious components.
- Abyssal wands and orbs can no longer give Zaros components when disassembled.
- Zamorak mjolnirs now give Zamorakian components.
- Players can now use a right-click option on the money pouch in legacy mode to check their Invention materials.
- The Jack of Trades aura no longer mentions that Invention can be used as one of the skills for the aura.
- The following items can no longer be disassembled:
- Imp boxes
- Fishing bait
- Fish in bowls
- Corpse of woman
- The guards near the Varrock lodestone have finally put away their Christmas decorations.
- New players are now switched automatically into revolution mode after the Ashdale tutorial.
- Tool leprechauns are after your gold! They will now agree to automatically fertilise your Farming patches, using the compost or supercompost you have stored with them, when you either harvest, clear or weed a patch. They are charging 500gp for compost and 1,500gp for supercompost - no refunds!
- Graphically updated fruit trees grown with the Farming skill.
- Castle Wars barricades can no longer be shot over by magic/ranged attacks.
Question from The RRMan
Discussion topic from Cireon
How to send questions
- Sun Shaman - 99 Strength, February 4, 2016
- Cireon - 99 Divination, January 31, 2016
- 4th Power - 99 Attack, January 29, 2016
- Episode Title: Enjoyful Inventioneering
- Teaser: Zodiac Training, Invention cosmetics, new fruit trees, and our thoughts on the Eastern Lands RuneLabs content. Also our thoughts on Reddit as a source of community.
- Recorded Date: February 5, 2016
- Release Date: February 6, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Colton, and King Kulla
- Duration: 1:34:11
- Editing Notes: Clip @ That’s enough of you