- Daily task, level based task, gives double Slayer XP.
- Can not cancel, can not skip, block and prefer lists have no bearing.
- Can have a raptor and regular Slayer task at the same time.
- Raptor's assignments do not give a guaranteed elite mob spawn, but can spawn elites through random generation. Other slayer masters' wyvern assignments do guarantee an elite spawn, as normal.
- Complete 15 Raptor assignments and unlock a set of Raptor themed armour. Details coming later in the month.
- Vital statistics: Level 127, 22.5k LP, weak to fire magic.
- Asgarnian ice dungeon, enter the dungeon in the Skeletal Wyvern cavern.
- Action bar: Wrack, combust, concentrated blast, sacrifice, impact, deep impact, asphyxiate, wild magic, freedom, anticipate.
- The Wyvern crossbow (level 85, 1083 dmg, 2178 acc), initially only available while on task.
- The community reaction
- Completing the growth cycle of a calquat with an ultra-growth potion now correctly moves it to the 'check health' state, instead of skipping to 'checked' with max fruit.
- The maximum hit of lesser, greater, black, and abyssal demons (including their elite versions) has been increased.
- Buckets and plant pots may now be automatically discarded when farming with new skilling options in Esc -> Gameplay -> Misc Settings.
- Treasure Trail sliding puzzles have been reworked: They now move slightly quicker, Arrow keys can move the pieces around the board, and more than one piece can be moved at a time.
- The Elemental Workshop III puzzle has received various improvements to gameplay, speeding up the player's manipulation of the machine: A layout of the machine now appears in the minigame window, with buttons mimicking functionality of the machine's various levers and showing remaining moves. Machine tiles now all move together in bulk, rather than one at a time. The machine can be viewed top-down or from the player's usual perspective via a toggle on the interface.
- Falador event: 78% white knight support, 22% black knight support
- Invention flat requirements: 80 Crafting, Smithing, Divination
- Batch 1 in January, batch 2 later in the year
- Dev blog, no design document
- Perks and devices
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Jade Gizmo
What's something about Runescape that makes you sad?
For me it's in dungeoneering where there are the 3 npc's named "Forgotten Warrior"
Examine them reads "has long been forgotten"
That's sad =(
Also the entire Meeting History quest hits me in the feels.
Question from Thieves
Just wanted to say a huge congrats to Shane hitting 104m Farming!
Quick question -- Assuming you're free some time and don't feel like playing RS, what other hobbies would you guys be getting up to instead?
Thanks guys, hope to get online again sometime soon.
- Junglebiscui - 99 Fletching, November 2, 2015
- Junglebiscui - 99 Runecrafting, November 1, 2015
- Junglebiscui - 99 Fishing, October 31, 2015
- Episode Title: The Indecisive Community
- Teaser: The Raptor returns with Slayer tasks, we talk Wyvern tactics, and the community reaction to these critters. Plus some more thoughts on Invention.
- Recorded Date: November 5, 2015
- Release Date: November 7, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Cireon
- Duration: 1:29:49
- Editing Notes: A few beeps