- Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru are now equally weak to all combat styles.
- Beastmaster Durzag will now trample players that stand too close to him.
- The Backhand and Kick abilities now require a melee weapon to be activated.
- The Super Antifire buff icon no longer erroneously displays with an additional 15 seconds when activated.
- Players that offer 100 Chronicle fragments to Guthix's shrine may now unlock the 'of Guthix' title.
- The following changes have been made to Virtual Levelling:
- Level 120 and 200m XP icons can now be set without the golden trim on the Skills interface.
- The XP progress popup now appears for players with level 99+ with Virtual Levelling enabled.
- Setting a target level now has the progress bar count from the current virtual level, rather than from level 99.
- The cost to enchant a new crystal rod is now higher, in order to match its increased charges compared to other crystal tools. The cost ranges from 102k to 510k, depending on previous use of Eluned's chanting services.
- Perhaps you were a little too scared and didn't read everything on the floor in the mansion overlooking Silvarea…
Question from Trekkie
The citadel needs a good update.
Most people go to the citadel just to do the plots and the avatar.
If we were to use the citadel more, what would you add?
- Jessepinkman - 99 Slayer, October 22, 2015
- Call of the Ancestors Quest Playthrough
- Shane’s Pick: Derive Me, Maybe?
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The Multiplank PvP Strategy
- Teaser: The Falador Invasion, a unique Treasure Hunter promotion, and a strategy to revive PvP in RuneScape.
- Recorded Date: October 23, 2015
- Release Date: October 24, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and Colton
- Duration: 1:33:53
- Editing Notes: None