- Supplies will now be converted into non-tradeable versions when exiting the wilderness.
- Players may attack others outside of the normal wilderness level restrictions when carrying supplies. Carriers may still counter-attack.
- Players will no longer lose focus in combat when a Crystal Shapeshifter switches combat style.
- Players will no longer float below the monkey bars when crossing them in Ape Atoll.
- Elite rune dragons have been converted to use the new elite monster spawn system.
- Yakamaru is now green when poisoned in low detail.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Audio Question from Col ton
Question from Bryan
cats ir dogs?
Question from Thieves
1. What is your favourite minigame in game? if necessary, what would you add to it to make it even better?
2. Any hopes & expectations with the upcoming Quest?
3. Looking back at your own noob days, what's the stupidest thing you can remember doing?
Question from trekkie
If another Dragonkin attacked a major city in Runescape, which one would it be?
Do you believe that Jagex would rebuild that city brand new and stunning, or leave it to rot like edgeville?
firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-57-BandB (+1 571 572 2632), or update.rsbandb.com/ask
- The RRMan - 99 Mining, September 8, 2015
- The RRMan - 99 Smithing, September 8, 2015
- Thieves - 99 Divination, September 8, 2015
- Cireon - 99 Thieving, September 6, 2015
- Exort - 99 Strength, September 5, 2015
- Kulla’s Pick: SC2VN
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The 6s Success
- Teaser: Patch notes, looking forward to the upcoming Myreque quest, and the one day a year when Shane is allowed to talk about Apple!
- Recorded Date: September 12, 2015
- Release Date: September 13, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and King Kulla
- Duration: 1:47:44
- Editing Notes: None