- Ironman | Group Bossing & Completionist Requirements
- Tweaks and Fixes (Release Notes)
- Additional Action Bars
- The Slayer Assignment overlay will now display the correct slayer creature when receiving an assignment via Social Slayer or via a slayer mask.
- Royal bolts now work correctly with the Tirannwn quiver.
- Players can now consistently alchemise quest point capes.
- Glacors can no longer be lured into attacking their own kin.
- Opening a Treasure Trail casket while poisoned will no longer close the interface.
- A new tab for Miscellaneous Settings has been added under Gameplay Settings. Players can now toggle the following:
- Discarding empty bowls when cooking.
- Discarding empty bowls when eating.
- Discarding empty pie dishes when eating.
- Discard empty vials when mixing potions.
- Discard empty vials when decanting potions.
- Discarding empty beer glasses when drinking.
Question from Thieves
Hey guys, simple question this week:
1. How do you feel about your favourite God after speaking to Seren post-Quest?
As for the Thieving advice for Earth, try the new Crystal Mask spell on the Paladins in Lanthas' Castle -- Room 8 Plunder-esque XP for levels 80-90 :)
Question from Col ton
Hosts. You are all beautiful, independent, and strong. Hope your week has treated you well. Here are your questions:
1. What kind of soup do you prefer? Or are you not a soup person?
2. Do you guys honestly ever foresee a resurgence of young people seeking out MMO's like happened ~10 years ago? Or have small, surface-level games on smart devices destroyed the minds of our upcoming youngsters?
3. I made Eluned sacrifice herself. AM I REDEEMABLE?? Or am I worse than dirt?
4. Do you think Runescape will ever go back to voice-acting content? It seemed like a bit of a phase and now it seems the last voiced content we had was Fate of the Gods, which released over a year ago.
Thank you guys for answering!
email@example.com, 571-57-BandB (+1 571 572 2632), or update.rsbandb.com/ask
- Darlof - 99 Cooking, August 23, 2015
- The RRMan - 99 Fletching, August 22, 2015
- Thieves - 99 Strength , August 22, 2015
- Draziw passed Shane in total level August 26th, 2015
- Shane’s Pick: Skitch
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The Sentient Socks
- Teaser: In The Light Within we put Seren back together and ultimately discuss storyline implications going forward. Some preferred, some not so much. As always with quest episodes, spoilers ahead ;).
- Recorded Date: August 27, 2015
- Release Date: August 29, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Draziw
- Duration: 2:03:20
- Editing Notes: Couple of beeps here and there.