- Customizations galore!
- A nifty bug…
- Other improvements
- Perfect juju dungeoneering potions now increase the chances of dropping dungeoneering journals.
- Velocity now uses shortcuts on the Hefin agility course.
- Black crystals - which act as permanent dark crystals - can be unlocked by completing Morvran's special challenge.
- Instanced versions of the King Black Dragon and Kalphite Queen now count towards Morvran's special challenge.
- Shadow core challenges will no longer be issued as a Divination daily challenge.
- The Voice of Seren now correctly lights up lamps and icons for the affected clan in Prifddinas across all worlds.
- Players can now use the alchemy spells with the loot window open.
- Also, Farming timers on hold.
Audio Question from The RRMan
Question from Thieves
(changed my original question as I assume you'll discuss the Construction bug in the main show)
1. If you could choose a Quest to be completely scrapped & re-written ala Romeo & Juliet, which would you choose & how would you change it (Birthright of the Dwarves, anyone)?
2. Whilst not being the biggest fan of the Sixth Age storyline & the fact that Mod Osbourne wants it finishing -- What would be the most satisfying conclusion to yourselves?
email@example.com, 571-57-BandB (+1 571 572 2632), or update.rsbandb.com/ask
- J1j2j3 - 99 Construction, August 6, 2015
- Ty Ler - 99 Runecrafting, August 3, 2015
- Obliteraterc - 99 Fishing, August 2, 2015
- Episode Title: A Daily Dose of Propaganda
- Teaser: We discuss the construction update that brought us true customization for our home. Including types of grass, day, night, and dusk. Or more accurately, which one represents fallout mode.
- Recorded Date: August 7, 2015
- Release Date: August 8, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and Earth
- Duration: 1:28:56
- Editing Notes: Calm your ____ and screenshot retrieval.