- Updated GE Interface
- Mr Ex now offers players an option to never remove Ironman mode.
- Players now need to wait 7 days to remove Ironman mode, in case a player has been hijacked. This can be bypassed by registering an authenticator to the account.
- The herald standing near the Wilderness lodestone has been PKed.
- Players can now open a beast of burden's inventory into a tab to allow for easier use.
- Players can now access a beast of burden's inventory directly from the bank by switching the inventory tab.
- Players can now hover over the Voice of Seren icons in Prifddinas to see their benefits.
Question from Trekkie
Space, the final frontier.
These are the adventures of the people of gielinor.
Our continuing mission, to seek our new adventures and new lands.
To boldy wonder, why we can teleport to a whole new planet in the future, but still cannot go sailing to the eastern lands.
Surely if we can teleport to another planet, why can't we go sailing and visit the east? We have a samurai in ghostville, why can't we get to his homeland?
Question from Thieves
1. JaGex hands you a Death touched dart to use on any NPC in game -- Who do you use it on & why?
2. If you could create your own Elf Clan, what Skills or ideals would you want them to represent?
- Thieves - 99 Construction, July 9, 2015
- Subsistence - 99 Agility, July 4, 2015
- Episode Title: Raid by RAIDs
- Teaser: Tuska crashed, we survived and there was no tsunami. Reflection on our near miss with death and more including the most important ninja fix of 2015 and a lot of Osborne.
- Recorded Date: July 10, 2015
- Release Date: July 11, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and Earth
- Duration: 1:36:28
- Editing Notes: POTW change and RAID photos.