- Combat beta changes moved to the live game
- Early bird bonus for Adamant and Rune Dragons extended until July 6.
- The Adventurer’s Log can be used to view a character’s 3D model.
- More rune dragons have been added to Mount Firewake.
- Rune dragons are no longer aggressive.
- Slayer and combat XP from rune dragons has been increased, using glacors as a baseline.
- Gravestones on Mount Firewake are now relocated to near the World Gate, similar to deaths on Freneskae.
- The number of adamant dragons assigned by a slayer master has been increased - 40-50 for Kuradal and 40-60 for Morvran.
- The bonecrusher now has a Settings menu, allowing players to select which types of bones are destroyed for XP when dropped by NPCs. All options are switched off by default.
Audio Question from The RRMan
Our quest playthroughs
Question from Thieves
Two questions this week:
+ What do you think will happen to Vorago once he inevitably delivers the final blow to Tuska?
+ What do you think Sliske's grand plan is, if he has one?
Question from Trekkie
What do you think Zaros has been doing? It has been a while.
- 1asterisk - 120 Dungeoneering, June 25, 2015
- Subsistence - 99 Runecrafting, June 24, 2015
- Firemana - 99 Crafting, June 22, 2015
- Firemana - 99 Summoning, June 22, 2015
- Magicking - 99 Firemaking, June 21, 2015
- Magicking - 99 Fletching, June 21, 2015
- Earth’s Pick: Windows 10 / Xbox Streaming
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: The Game Was Rigged from The Start
- Teaser: Cireon from Clan Quest joins us to discuss changes to the Artisans Workshop and other updates this week. We also have a healthy discussion on historical context within video games.
- Recorded Date: June 27, 2015
- Release Date: June 27, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Cireon
- Duration: 2:05:47
- Editing Notes: Early sneeze