- Leaf traps in Prifddinas now display at the correct size with ground decoration turned off.
- Players are now able to use the 'join friend' function to teleport to Lunar Isle if they have the requirements to visit.
- The dark bow now has a 70 Defence requirement.
- February’s Top Ideas: Flood Lumbridge Crater (42%), Lodestone Modifications (47%), I don’t mind (10%)
Paul’s RuneScape Need to Know Series: Urns
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Artofdvorak
Shane would you like a rematch in NHL after that crushing defeat? Also, what's the first quest you remember playing?? (Not including tutorial island)
Question from Col ton
Hello, Shane and (Lord) Earth! 3 questions today:
1. What did you want to be when you were a child? Genuinely and sincerely.
2. If given the choice between carrying a tiny kangaroo in your own stomach pouch OR being carried around by a giant kangaroo in its stomach pouch, which would you choose and why?!?!?!?!
3. Reid, what is your favorite Taylor Swift song?
That is all.
- Davo338 - 99 Hunter, March 4, 2015
- Subsistence - 99 Woodcutting, March 4, 2015
- Silverwiz9 - 99 Summoning, March 3, 2015
- Silverwiz9 - 99 Magic, March 3, 2015
- Eon - 99 Divination, March 1, 2015
- Imperialias - 99 Thieving, February 28, 2015
- Episode Title: He Finally Stopped Talking
- Teaser: We discuss the rigours of the 2015 Combat Beta, in particular the EOC / Legacy Mash-Up. We also bring to you discussion on the February RuneLabs vote!
- Recorded Date: March 5, 2015
- Release Date: March 7, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Paul
- Duration: 1:40:01
- Editing Notes: Insert Paul segment, cleaning up the clan chat, forgot to… nevermind.