- Additional feedback now displays on the tracker puzzle during Heart of Stone.
- Pickaxes and hatchets had their accuracy improved to match that of its tier. Their strength remains unchanged.
- Antifire potions will no longer stop having an effect before they run out.
- Interacting with familiars via the summoning icon will now respond as expected.
- Players are now able to obtain multiple ectophials.
- There is now an overlay that shows approval rating when on Miscellania.
- Reaction Survey - Player Examine: Great, I enjoyed it (56%), It was okay (17%), I didn’t like it (4%), Want to use, but haven’t (14%), I don’t want to use it (6%)
Question from Varunky
Hi there hosts!
I was wondering if there are any Christmas traditions (or if you celebrate another holiday) that you enjoy doing? Me and my wife just put our Christmas tree up and have presents already under the tree. I also grew up doing this thing where on Christmas day the kids would search the tree for a pickle (ornament) and the one who found it got a special extra gift (a German tradition my parents say). Anyway, what are some fun things you do to celebrate the holidays either personally or with your family?
Thanks to you both
- Episode Title: Our Little Secrets
- Teaser: Festive cheer, holly wreaths, scythes, and discussion of the Christmas season to follow. All capped off with some little secrets that we let slip ;)!
- Recorded Date: December 5, 2014
- Release Date: December 6, 2014
- Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
- Duration: 1:14:58
- Editing Notes: None