- Familiar AI tweaks
- The addition of smaller hidden features (scroll holding for example) poses some problems
- Beast of Burden tweaks
- Can now buy 29 and 45 days of membership using RuneScape bonds.
- Treasure Hunter maintenance
- Remote Farming cure patch now works in Prifddinas
- Silverhawk boots will now be triggered by more activities
- A number of creatures have had their drop tables adjusted to increase the value of runes.
- Agile armour is now classed as hybrid armour.
- Araxxor is now much more likely to be in the players favoured stance when setting up an instanced fight.
- Players with more than 2.147b elemental runes in their inventory via a combination of elemental and combination runes can now cast spells correctly.
- Reaction Survey - Smarter Familiars: Great I enjoyed it (30%), It was okay (12%), I didn’t like it (2%), Want to play, but haven’t yet (47%), I don’t want to play it (7%)
Question from ThePyro
Hey Shane, Trekkie and possible guest. I am a long time listen but this is the first time I have decided to ask a question. So as I recently got back into runescape I was wondering if you think buying a runescape bond is worth it to become a member? Or should I just go out and buy myself a membership. Thanks for the great podcast.
- J1j2j3, 99 Prayer, October 8, 2014
- J1j2j3, 99 Slayer, October 8, 2014
- Episode Title: Stronger, Faster, Smarter
- Teaser: On the eve of RuneFest we talk about the update to Summoning familiars and give our predictions on the reveal at RuneFest.
- Recorded Date: October 10, 2014
- Release Date: October 11, 2014
- Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
- Duration: 1:09:31
- Editing Notes: Late show packet loss.