- Rune Goldberg Machine and Vis Wax
- Altar Running Improvements
- Drop Table Reworks
- Podcast - Rune Value with Mods Timbo and Deg
- XP values provided by Void Knight Commendations have been improved.
- The XP tracker will now remember whether it was hidden or not when the player last logged out.
- Players can now choose to toggle the 'Player has logged in/out.' messages in the interface settings.
- Skills for Ports: Agility (15%), Crafting (5%), Divination (10%), Dungeoneering (12%), Farming (9%), Firemaking (5%), Fletching (3%), Mining (3%), Smithing (3%), Summoning (7%), Woodcutting (5%), I don’t play Ports (12%), I don’t mind (5%)
- Reaction Survey - Rune Value Improvements: Great, I enjoyed it (24%), It was okay (17%), I didn’t like it (6%), Want to play, but haven’t (34%), Want to play, but can’t (2%), I don’t want to play it (13%)
- RuneScape is a game that players always return to at some point
- Artofdvorak (Andrew) and Zabuzu5 (Jeff) are two of Earth’s friends, recently returned
- Reigniting the interest in RuneScape
- The Combat System
- What is your favourite memory from your ancient ‘scaping experience?
- Perception of RS: Before and After
- New game vs. old game: Which is better and why?
- Biggest change to RuneScape?
- What’s been your favourite aspect (skill, quest, minigame, anything, etc.) of the game up until now?
- To those who want to return...
Audio Question from Tanis
Capes: Are additions to skillcapes a way to signify that a player or the community in general is moving into the endgame phases? Quest cape underrated, what are the most underrated capes in your opinion?
Google Voice questions: (571) 572 - 2632 (long distance may apply)
Question from Ka Pai
Three questions this week:
-Do you think a mac book pro would be appropriate for a Computer Science university course?
It's 4 years long and I don't really want to be buying a new one every year so reliability and durability is important!
-What do you think is going to happen to rune prices? The rune goldberg and removing runes from drop tables may have an impact but runecrafting is significantly easier now!
-Do you think all skills are eventually going to become increasingly easier as some are now? I believe that some skills should stay slow to train like agility. It also devalues capes like the introduction of Runespan made the Runecrafting cape easier to get.
Thanks guys, keep up the great show :)
Kai Pai ooooot! (Canadian pronunciation of out ;) )
Question from Flash
Dear Shane and Hosts,
If you have anything planned out yet, what are you guys doing for bonus xp weekend this time around? I'm not entirely sure yet myself but I'll probably be training either Herblore or Summoning.
Twitter Question from The RRMan
How early should I let my daughter play rs. She's just turned 2 and she knows how to use an ipod!
How to send us questions: Post on the forums rsbandb.com/forums, tweet @RsbandbStaff, or send an audio question to email@example.com
- Multi-Site Castle Wars: September 27th
- RuneFest in game with Polyvore (October 11th)
- Episode Title: New Players Dabbling in RuneScape
- Teaser: Will the Rune Goldberg machine work in the long run? A dramatic increase in pest control rewards and the perspective of RuneScape from a couple of new players.
- Recorded Date: September 19, 2014
- Release Date: September 20, 2014
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, Andrew, and Jeff
- Duration: 2:19:00
- Editing Notes: 5xF, AQ level, Patrick is a 5 year old at last question