- How do the capes look? People have said childish.
- Are we going for any 120s?
- Supplemental: Something to Work Towards with Touchpad Pro
- To Trekkie: Does RuneScape need these capes in order to give higher level players something to work towards? If they were needed was there a better option?
- Max: 99, 120, or 200m?
- Two more action bar slots! (equipment calculator updated)
- Target info pane is now movable.
- Always on chat mode.
- Combat xp for PvP combat.
- Next D&D: Divination is still in the lead, 30%.
- Impling Boost: 37% Double drops, 53% Double XP, 8% I don’t mind
- Survey - Upcoming Update Information: 51% Detailed schedule, 16% general knowledge, 4% update day info, 17% a mix, 10% mystery updates.
- Druidic ritual added to requirements for One Small Favour.
- Bird and the Beast score interface has been removed from several tiles in Draynor.
- Slayer and Combat Weekend details
- Social media challenges
- RuneScape road trip progress (stamping)
- RuneScape Road Trip
- Ancient Combat
- Ninja Dungeoneering
- Ashdale Repeatable Boss and Choose Your Path
- Elder Divination
- Solomon’s Store and Treasure Hunter
Question from The RRMan
Hey Guys, woot! extra player owned ports extravaganza at the end of may im pumped!
so Which of all the mad may bonuses are you most excited to grind!
So now that time finally caught up on continuum, I have to once again say thank you shane, amazing recommendation
and also I better return the favour, Person of Interest, Have you seen or heard of this show? I have a feeling you might enjoy it shane, Its all about government surveillance, and all that kinda tech stuff im sure you would enjoy.
Anyways Peace out, BRING ON SLAYER!
- Blethorskite - 99 Divination, April 28, 2014
- Episode Title: My Arm Is Tired
- Teaser: We unveil one of Updates worst kept secrets, learn about the hoohah, and why keyboards are inefficient by design.
- Recorded Date: May 2, 2014
- Release Date: May 1, 2014
- Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
- Duration: 1:26:31
- Editing Notes: Couple of pauses.