- A quest light on dialog -- the future?
- A puzzle/boss introductory quest for the new adventurers.
- Next D&D: 22% Farming, 31% Divination, 22% Herblore, 17% Crafting, 5% I don’t mind
- Halloween 2014: What happens next #3? 37% Vacuum cleaner, 8% drinking glasses, 20% lawyers, 21% magnifying glass, 11% newspapers.
- What kind of player will buy these?
- Could these graphical changes have stemmed the need for old school?
- What about retro god armour overrides?
- This years Super September?
- Bonus weekends (slayer weekend, skillers weekend, longer lasting resources, minigame weekend, dungeoneering week)
- Too much?
Audio Question from Elysian City
Question from Majyk
Has there ever been an update that you thought you would hate, but wound up loving? I remember thinking that Player Owned Ports would be a terrible idea, and now I do it every day!
Also, now that Zaros has returned, are you disappointed that the game is sort of making it obvious that the player should be on his side? I know that some of the things he said in FotG were a little ominous (like that he wants to become an elder god), but there's no reason to be on anyone else's side except maybe Armadyl, assuming you want a benevolent god in charge. Zamorak is evil and we barely know him, Saradomin was good but now he's probably not. Thoughts?
Also, do you think that, at some point the player will have to kill Zaros? Zamorak? Saradomin? Brassica Prime?
- Touchpad Pro - 99 Strength, April 23, 2014
- Episode Title: There was a puzzle?
- Teaser: We contemplate a free-style RSBANDBUpdate! while wondering what puzzle exactly exists in the new quest. Also we get ready to enjoy RuneScape in May!
- Recorded Date: April 25, 2014
- Release Date: April 26, 2014
- Hosts: Shane, Trekkie, and Earth
- Duration: 1:48:57
- Editing Notes: Reid bad words