- T92 Dyes
- Lady Deathknell's Tutorial
- Suggested Action Bars
- Evil Dave's Big Day Out Post Quest Rewards:
- You can now catch Hell-rats with your barehands to get spices for spicy stew
- When eating a spicy stew, you are more likely to get a positive stat boost and when you do, the boost will be between +2 and +6.
- Examine on the spices caught from Hell-rats have been updated to tell you what sort of stat boosts you can make with them
- You can reclaim Dave's spellbook and use it to "chip" certain teletabs using Evil Dave's unique "insight" in to teleportation
- Ardougne: Market -> West Ardougne
- Camelot: Front gate -> Catherby Docks
- Falador: Square -> South Gate
- Lumbridge: Courtyard -> Lumbridge Crater
- Varrock: Square/GE -> Museum
- Watchtower: Watchtower -> Observatory
- Make-X and Interface Changes
- A scrollbar will no longer occasionally appear in the inventory when in Legacy interface mode.
- The Constitution level of food has been added to its tooltip.
- Two-handed and duel-wield icons on tooltips in the magic ability book now display as magic rather than melee.
- Fixed an issue where a scrimshaw could be activated and deactivated to preserve charges.
- The options to disable specific chat windows from the 'Chat Settings' interface have been removed. The chat windows can instead be closed as normal, and re-opened from the ribbon. They're available on a mouseover of the 'social' window, as well as possible to set on a custom ribbon.
- The keybind for searching in the grand exchange has been changed from enter to space bar.
- You can now once again use the chat box whilst in the grand exchange. The Enter button will work as a keybind to enable the use of the chatbox.
- Tier 6 Zephyrium arrows in the Smugglers shop within a dungeon have been increased slightly to bring them in line. Up from 293 gp to 515 gp each. For some reason, they were cheaper than the Tier 5 Fractite arrows, which remain the same at 396 gp.
- You are now able to deactivate auras from the equipment screen within the bank.
- Renamed all of the blessed dragonhide armour items from Treasure Trails to better reflect that they're actually blessed dragonhide. They are now named "Blessed dragonhide armour (God)"
- The Circus Barkers have retired and will no longer appear around the world to announce the location of the circus.
- Players can now hide their username whilst logging in. This option is located beside the Remember Me checkbox on above password entry.
- Players who don't own the oddball aura will no longer have it appearing on their right click favourite menu for auras.
- Additionally, you'll no longer get false information if using the same client for multiple accounts that have different versions of the same aura. This in part, caused the bug where the oddball aura was appearing when it shouldn't have been.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter (@rsbandb).
- Touchpad_pro - 200m Crafting XP, April 26, 2018
- Thieves - 120 Strength, April 26, 2018
- Iidefend - 99 Magic, April 26, 2018
- Chaz5100 - 99 Runecrafting, April 26, 2018
- Vss - 99 Farming, April 26, 2018
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Hunter, April 25, 2018
- Jade_gizmo - 99 Ranged, April 25, 2018
- Linkvi - 99 Construction, April 24, 2018
- Varagianbard - 99 Thieving, April 22, 2018
- Ylee - 99 Farming, April 22, 2018
- Itscavaleiro - 99 Thieving, April 21, 2018
- Jade_gizmo - 99 Farming, April 21, 2018
- Itscavaleiro - 99 Constitution, April 20, 2018
- Thieves - 120 Constitution, April 20, 2018
- Episode Title: Breaking Bars
- Teaser: T92 Dyes are here, a discussion on action bars and the lower levels of combat, new rewards from Evil Dave’s Big Day Out, and a rundown of skillcape perks. Also, we re-examine Ranching and Skillcape Quests.
- Recorded Date: April 27, 2018
- Release Date: April 27, 2018
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Tyco Elf
- Duration: 2:41:55
- Editing Notes: None