- The client no longer freezes when players attempt to close it.
- Players now have a chance to obtain a soul talisman from looting a sarcophagus in Shifting Tombs.
- On the rare occasion that the Fletching skillcape perk strings a bow for free while using a portable fletcher, which also makes an additional bow, both items are now sent to the bank.
- The Slayer co-op potion ability now works inside the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon.
- The taskmaster emote now consistently unlocks by completing the taskmaster achievement.
- Hovering over an NPC while in combat now correctly shows their overhead bar.
- 'Provoke' can now be used during the global cooldown.
- The Immortality effect now holds players in place for 1.2 seconds fewer once the ability activates upon death.
- The required Defense level to equip a piece of armour now displays on tooltips.
- Compacted jewellery no longer has a percentage-based item charge tooltip. The number of charges remaining still appears.
- The backpack interface is no longer hidden when logging in with fixed-screen, legacy interface mode.
- The Ironman achievements board has been updated to contain the latest achievements attained by some legendary Ironmen. Btw.
- Various depositing actions have been added to the following:
- Players are now informed which items are allowed into Daemonheim and given an option to put all forbidden items in their bank when attempting to enter.
- Players are now given the option to deposit all forbidden items when a Monk of Entrana searches a player, without needing to make use of a deposit box.
- Players are now given an option to deposit forbidden items into their bank when travelling to Entrana using a hot-air balloon (or into a deposit box if travelling from Entrana, so as to not create a shorter banking route to Taverley's Summoning obelisk).
- Players are now given the option to put all items in a deposit box when entering a Fremennik saga.
- Players are now given the option to put all their items in a deposit box when entering the portal to New Varrock.
- It is now possible to teleport directly from the Araxyte lair when Araxxi has been defeated.
- Plant pot packs have had their price adjusted to closer match the price of unpacked versions.
- The maximum stack value on a Beast of Burden has been increased from 5m GP to 15m GP.
- The Crystallise spell can now be re-cast on the same target before it expires. Players can still only have one Crystallise target active at a time.
- Familiarisation now resets on Wednesdays instead of every seven days.
- Generic combat styles have been added to action bar switching.
Listener Questions and Discussion
Question from Cireon
We’ve seen huge steps forward in rocket technology since private companies like Space X and Blue Origin have entered that space (no pun intended). We have seen this with other things in the past as well, such as for example consumer electronics, and we’re seeing it with some new areas as well, such as Sidewalk for city planning. My question for you is: what areas do you think could benefit from this kind of attention?
If you want to send in a question, email email@example.com, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter.
- Huncho_rei - 120 Invention, February 7, 2018
- Schnetts - 99 Prayer, February 6, 2018
- Iidefend - 99 Attack, February 6, 2018
- Delenda_est - 99 Divination, February 6, 2018
- Elystian - 99 Herblore, February 5, 2018
- Desmo360 - 99 Thieving, February 5, 2018
- Shane12088 - 99 Ranged, February 5, 2018
- Schnetts - 99 Cooking, February 5, 2018
- Rolladude540 - 99 Ranged, February 4, 2018
- Vss - 99 Thieving, February 3, 2018
- Domthemexcan - 99 Agility, February 3, 2018
- Domthemexcan - 99 Defence, February 3, 2018
- Mamamystic - 99 Herblore, February 2, 2018
- Xil_cam - 99 Hitpoints, February 2, 2018
- Noxbow - 99 Fletching, February 1, 2018
- Sina_atn - 99 Mining, February 1, 2018
- Episode Title: The Tongue Lashing
- Teaser: The Giant Mimic has been added into game permanently by Mod Shauny, we talk about what defines taskmaster, and Dungeoneering has been made easier via depositing. Also, the Mining & Smithing beta is insight and we talk about the Bank Rework once more.
- Recorded Date: February 8, 2018
- Release Date: February 9, 2018
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:49:37
- Editing Notes: Internet drop out 24.4s @ 16:45, Skype call restart 30.3s @ 50:25