- An item charge tracker has been added to the following equipment degradation categories (including Augmented T90 degrade-to-dust armour). The text will change colour based on the charge remaining (Green - 100% > 65%, Amber 65% > 25%, Red 25% > 0%).
- Scrimshaws and God Books now have a tooltip to display their time remaining when they're in their inactive state. When the timer falls below 1 hour the text will turn red.
- Urns will now display the percentage filled in their tooltip.
- The upgraded Gem bag will display the number of each gem inside the gem bag.
- The charges remaining on a Frozen Key is now displayed on its tooltip.
- The following items now display the type and number of items contained inside:
- Spring Cleaner
- Rune Pouch (small + large)
- Tirannwn Quiver
- Blood Essence
- Coal Bag
- Silverhawk Boots
- A filtered warning message will now display when a degraded item hits 5% item charge or is equipped with less than 5% item charge.
- A filtered warning message will now display when a Ring of Death hits 20% item charge (as it costs 15% charge when dying).
- A filtered warning message will also display when equipping an Augmented degrade to dust item that is out of charge but has yet to hit item level 10, thus making it unusable.
- A tooltip has been added for the following items to display their passive effects:
- Asylum Surgeon's ring
- Ring of Death
- Reaper necklace
- Amulet of Souls
- Deathtouch bracelet
- Forsaken amulet
- Dragon Rider amulet
- Arcane/Brawler/Blood/Farsight Amulet of Fury
- Superior Leviathan ring
- Ring of Vigour
- Ushabti now display the soul of the monster inside them on their tooltip.
- Brawling Gloves now show the amount of XP remaining on their tooltip.
- Pulse Cores now display the amount of XP remaining on their tooltip.
- The Grim Gem now displays the current Reaper assignment and how many left have to kill on its tooltip.
- The following have been added to all Slayer masks:
- Kills against the relevant slayer creature
- 'Days until task can be forced' (for masks with a three day cool down). This will appear when first using the mask to force a task.
- The Dungeoneering map has now been separated into its own top level interface layer and can be moved around via Edit Mode > Gameplay HUDs Editing.
- The Dungeoneering map will now remember if it was previously opened when starting a new Dungeoneering floor.
- Ghosts around Gielinor have now been laid to rest permanently, leading Closure to also depart from the realm of the living. Their stories will forever live on through the adventurers who heard them, and can be reclaimed via Diango.
- Players can now choose whether or not Revolution activates basic, threshold or ultimate abilities in the Combat Settings interface.
- The missing level 55 Defence requirements have been added to Saradomin, Zamorak and Guthix godbows.
- A cabbage in the Falador cabbage patch that took some time off during Easter 2017 has returned, feeling refreshed and no or more less delicious. Brassica Prime be praised.
- Gloves of passage drop rate has been increased to 1/500.
- A permanent gold accumulator has been added to the Daemonheim rewards shop.
- The Quick Prayer interface may now be used in combat.
- Luck rings and items now state which items were received (including items from the rare drop table) when informing the player that the item shone brightly.
- Tier 90 boot component drops from Rune Dragons and Elite Rune Dragons are now more common.
- Luck messaging will now display in Nex: Angel of Death, God Wars Dungeon 2 and other areas.
- Araxxi will now generate loot drops when clicking on her corpse instead of when she dies to bring her in line with other boss drops.
- XP rewards from The Restless Ghost, What Lies Below, Defender of Varrock and The Fremennik Trials quests are now given in the form of lamps.
Listener Questions and Discussions
Question from Whiteey
How do you feel about oldschool getting sequel quests like MM2 and DS2, do you think it would be good if RS3 followed a similar trend? Because the community seems to dislike questing, this may bring to light how fun quests can be. Cheers Whiteey
Question from Trekkie
Which character on RS would you like to see annihilated?
Not just poof, character's gone, I mean complete and utter destruction of life as you know it.
and how would you do it? Would your character fall off a cliff and get impaled by rocks and get eaten alive by giant spiders?
Or in a battle and get roasted by a fireball?
If you want to send in a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or leave us a DM on Twitter.
- Cyanpnir - 99 Slayer, November 15, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Farming, November 14, 2017
- Pyrnassius - 120 Ranged, November 12, 2017
- Kat_a_tonic - 120 Ranged, November 11, 2017
- Rei_66 - 99 Farming, November 11, 2017
- Mskonnan10 - 99 Divination, November 11, 2017
- Ptv_suli - 99 Dungeoneering, November 10, 2017
- Ptv_suli - 99 Slayer, November 10, 2017
- Sirbluwaffle - 99 Attack, November 10, 2017
- Ptv_suli - 99 Thieving, November 10, 2017
- Ptv_suli - 99 Attack, November 10, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Construction, November 10, 2017
- Grim_rowper - 99 Ranged, November 9, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Strength, November 9, 2017
- Haalalbacon - 99 Ranged, November 9, 2017
- Episode Title: RuneScape’s Abbey Road
- Teaser: Tooltips galore, the user experience of Revolution, and RuneScape’s Abbey Road recording session contest detailed! Including our favourite RuneScape music tracks. Finally, we take note of EA’s latest micro-transaction model.
- Recorded Date: November 16, 2017
- Release Date: November 17, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:41:12
- Editing Notes: None