- The 'Order of the Slayer Master' achievement is no longer randomly reset.
- An issue where Sir Owen could go missing from the Black Knights' Fortress during the Death of Chivalry quest has been fixed.
- The base Reaper points received from completing bosses in the Heart of Gielinor in Challenger mode have been increased by 2.
- The base Reaper points received from defeating Telos has been increased by 1.
- Lent weapons which don't require a target to use the special attack will now correctly drain adrenaline/special attack energy.
- The legendary pet life-saving ability will no longer activate in practice mode boss instances.
- Players can no longer attempt to use Moia's device or a disc of returning on an instance-only world.
- Nex: Angel of Death no longer targets another player who isn't the tank when restarting her attacks.
- Nex: Angel of Death will now restart her attacks if a player targeted with the Icicle slam attack dies before it hits them.
- Players who have been pinned under the icicle during the Nex: Angel of Death encounter will no longer get hit by shadows if the icicle pins them after the shadows start.
- It is no longer possible to equip an offhand weapon with a 2-handed weapon equipped by using a non-bankable 2-handed weapon.
- Gizmo bag: 3 tiers, for 10, 15, and 20 gizmos held. Levels 75, 95, 118.
- Divine-o-matic: Energy received while siphoning a spring will give you a divine charge object that can be used to charge your weapons.
- Machines: In the invention guild, automate mundane tasks, not essential, and won’t add to the “daily scape” grind.
- Won’t be limited to one of each machine.
- Ability to split gizmo’s off items at a high invention level.
- Drain reduction bonus for > lvl 12 and increased chance to activate a perk at level 20 (10%).
- Three new slayer creatures coming September 25.
- Levels 104, 106, 108 Slayer required to kill.
- Not designed to be AFK but not as attention centric as ripper demons.
- Reworking the poll system to remove the gem-ratings.
- Multiple questions for polling in-game. “More survey like”
- Opening up the area east of Varrock to F2P.
- Some quests will be made F2P.
- Broken Home among other quests will be made F2P.
- Fletching being made F2P in October.
- The large F2P focus is based on RS Mobile coming next year.
- Among other changes this month
- Luck of the dwarves and other rings will now say what you receive extra.
- Adding tooltips for many many items in game. Provide more descriptive information than examine info.
- Boss portal will now have the option to choose where you want it to take you.
- Permanent gold accumulator: should come out this month, will cost 1.5m dungeoneering tokens. (15m dungeoneering xp)
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Audio Question from The RRMan
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Flash
Hello Shane and Company,
Which of the new boss titles do you like/want the most? My personal favorite is "The Dragonrider" but I also like "the Faceless One" and "the Kingslayer" a lot. Hope I can get one of those eventually.
Question from Kirby
Invention Part 2 is coming soon and that means machines are coming to town.
We know already that there will be auto-tanners and auto-alchers, but what machine would you realistically like to see come into the game? I personally would like to see a machine that will pour potions together automatically.
Also, what will be your main focus next week for double xp weekend?
If you want to send us questions or discussion topics visit update.rsbandb.com/ask, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Rei_66 - 99 Thieving, September 6, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Thieving, September 6, 2017
- Tylertrash - 120 Constitution, September 5, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Firemaking, September 5, 2017
- Katmak - 99 Hunter, September 4, 2017
- Desmo360 - 99 Invention, September 4, 2017
- Desmo360 - 99 Woodcutting, September 3, 2017
- Mskonnan10 - 99 Mining, September 2, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Woodcutting, September 1, 2017
- Nex_sicarius - 99 Construction, September 1, 2017
- Episode Title: The Silent Majority
- Teaser: The Boss drop logger arrives with new achievements, clarity on polls and F2P updates, and a discussion about the silent majority of RuneScape players.
- Recorded Date: September 7, 2017
- Release Date: September 8, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Dave
- Duration: 1:43:44
- Editing Notes: None