- The descriptions of the bonus package and sword polishing kit in Elof's Reward Shop in the Artisans Workshop have been tweaked to state that they are not required for the trimmed completionist cape.
- Mining Urns are now filled at the correct rate when using Crystallise.
- Shifting Tombs now allows Ironmen and Hardcore Ironmen to form groups and play the content. They cannot group with non-Ironman players.
- Players can now get camouflage fragments from urns, chests, and doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Agoroth is now slightly weaker during the Shadow over Ashdale quest, so that he is now nicer to newer or lower-levelled players.
- A cactus patch has been added to Menaphos, north-east of the Grand Pyramid in the Imperial district.
- Six new hitsplats have been added for players in EoC. each choice can be selected via the Miscellaneous options window in 'Game Settings':
- Dark Blue
- Legacy (This displays EoC numbers when hitting an enemy with an ability)
- There is also the option to hide other players' ability damage hitsplats.
- Players can now toggle which hitsplat to see for ability damage dealt in the three combat skills by both themselves or other players.
- Players can now recast affinity spells (such as Vulnerability) when they are already active to restart the timer.
- Players now receive a message for successfully adding an affinity spell to an opponent.
- Players now receive a message for successfully binding an opponent.
- It is now possible to share boss kill times in local, friends chat, clan chat or guest clan chat via right clicking the hourglass on the beasts interface.
- The melee variant of the crystal shield no longer gives a magic defensive bonus.
- The soul talisman junk chance has been adjusted to 0%, in line with other talismans.
- The soul tiara is now tradeable on the Grand Exchange.
- The Blacksmith within Shilo Village has adopted a no-door policy.
- The bank door in Jatizso has been jammed open.
- The Ardougne Monastery door now defaults to opened.
- Tool leprechauns can now store 1000 supercompost (up from 255).
- Tool leprechauns can now store 255 planks.
- The Water Altar has been moved to de-clutter the Shattered Worlds area.
Listener Questions and Discussion Topics
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send us questions or discussion topics visit update.rsbandb.com/ask, call or text 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Solequest - 99 Crafting, July 27, 2017
- Firemana - 99 Farming, July 26, 2017
- Snowqueen303 - 99 Fishing, July 25, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Invention, July 25, 2017
- Toragrai - 99 Strength, July 23, 2017
- Eve_shabba - 99 Constitution, July 23, 2017
- Fieldsofhope - 120 Dungeoneering, July 23, 2017
- Thieves - 120 Slayer, July 22, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Cooking, July 21, 2017
- Goku_ssj4 - 99 Invention, July 20, 2017
- Seabreeze24 - 99 Runecrafting, July 20, 2017
- Episode Title: The RuneScape Open Door Policy
- Teaser: Urns return with an emphasis on new skills, some good and questionable patch notes, and an update on the Unfinished Business strategy.
- Recorded Date: July 28, 2017
- Release Date: July 28, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 2:05:36
- Editing Notes: None