- Dungeoneering outfit pieces
- Slayer masks from the third (bloodvelds, aberrant spectres, dark beasts, jungle strykewyrms, desert strykewyrms, and ice strykewyrms) and fourth (Dagannoths, Ganodermic runts and beasts, Automatons, Airut, Black demons, and Aquanites) batches
- Four more skilling outfits: Lumberjack, constructor, golden mining, and master runecrafter
- A buff icon has been added, which displays when you are receiving the 5% XP boost in the city of Menaphos and the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon.
- Your favourited faction in Menaphos is now reflected in the small overlay interface.
- Icefiends on Ice Mountain now drop souls that can be collected by Ushabti Jars.
- Players can no longer get stuck when adding creatures to their Slayer dungeon.
- You can now add both the ring of slaying or ferocious ring to the corrupted slayer helmet.
- Raptor lamps now cap at level 99 Slayer values, instead of awarding level 1 experience if you were level 100 or higher.
- The soul runes entry has been removed from the Invention skill guide and added to Runecrafting skill guide.
- Achievements which are still part of the 'old' Task system, will now have their difficulty listed at the beginning of their title.
- Qat will no longer wander the streets of Menaphos.
- The reputation gained whilst on and off task in the Sophanem slayer dungeon has been increased.
- The reputation received when completing a city quest has been increased.
- Retroactively, for any city quests you have completed prior to this update you will be given the reputation reward for them when logging in.
- Dragging and dropping sandstone from the inventory will now correctly drop the sandstone.
- Lava Lanterns are now treated as Prismatic rewards on TH, when freezing/unfreezing via the categories interface.
- Players will now correctly be sent back to Menaphos when exiting the Ports portal, if they had previously entered from there.
- Players can now use the tackleboxes to store and teleport the raw beltfish, raw catfish and the raw desert sole.
- Joining a friend in Menaphos via the Friends List (if you're eligible) should now correctly teleport you to the Menaphos lodestone.
- The following has now been added to the buff/debuff bars:
- Stone of Jas duration & percent of additional damage gained.
- Fury Shark effect duration.
- Book of Char effect duration.
- Zaros Godsword Spec cooldown.
- When hit by certain abilities that disable your prayers/curses.
- Dark Beasts max hit has been changed back to 600 from 1080.
- Higher-tier luck effects now work for all tiers below it. For example, Ring of Fortune can now work for areas where only the Ring of Wealth would work.
- An option to teleport to Keldagrim has been added to Luck of the Dwarves.
- Hazelmere's Signet Ring now has the option to teleport to Miscellania, Grand Exchange, Keldagrim or Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Players will no longer have to pay a fee to reclaim their loot from the chest in the Sophanem Slayer Dungeon if they die outside of it.
- In solo Shifting Tombs, players will only receive a maximum of 3 sarcophagi to open, making the experience more solo-friendly.
- Scan clue coordinates have been moved out of the water in the desert.
- You will no longer receive city quests in Menaphos which require more than 100 seeds.
- Players can reclaim items on death from camel warriors.
- The Choleric Imp has returned to the Fire Altar for those looking for a yellow bead.
- When a player completes the Golden Path, a World Broadcast will no longer be displayed. However, friends of the player will see a friends broadcast.
- Gizmo bags, extracting gizmos from items, new devices and blueprints, and removal of inspiration.
- Looking to complete the skill. Items that won't be added: components, new perks, or tech trees.
- This will fill in the gap between level 99 and 120.
- Jagex wants suggestions for high level impactful devices. While they want them to be impactful they must be balanced and can't break the game. Most suggestions they have seen are imbalanced.
- Reasons will be added to level items beyond level 12.
- No more siphon or disassembly bonus beyond level 12.
- Nor should it be so powerful when an item reaches level 20.
- Needs to be reasonable to implement, it shouldn't take months to implement.
- Machinery: Take an input and over time (a week) produce an output. Should fit nicely within the theme of RuneScape
- Machines will be discovered with blueprints. To solve for the lack of inspiration some will just be available, others will be discoverable by reverse engineering other invention items.
Listener Questions and Discussion
Question from The RRMan
Hey all long time no Q. Iv been busy in rl and not been on rs to much. That was until a couple weeks ago, as now Im back in full force. I am training to be the very best like no one ever was. With Pikachu by my side I will be a slayer master!
Q1. With the announcement of invention batch 2 what are u most excited for? Im waiting for those machines, im glad they mentioned those again.
Q2. Following on from that, in the first development diary they made it sound like batch 2 invention is just a part of the next expansion. If so what else do you think will be included or would want to see.
Q3. What creatures will you put in ur own slayer dungeons?
Hope all is well, im loving the new city, altho im not a fan of the sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.
Good luck finding my sneaky star wars reference
Question from Cireon
what is your favourite E3 announcement?
If you want to send questions in you can visit update.rsbandb.com/ask or you can reach us at 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) to send us a text message or voice mail.
- Ali_the_wise - 99 Strength, June 14, 2017
- A_seafarer - 99 Magic, June 12, 2017
- Poulsard - 120 Farming, June 12, 2017
- Supertje - 99 Agility, June 11, 2017
- Mskonnan10 - 99 Hunter, June 10, 2017
- Katmak - 99 Fishing, June 9, 2017
- Feelmypokes - 99 Strength, June 9, 2017
- Mr. Bistro’s Pick: Talisman 4th edition Revised / 5th Edition
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title:
- Teaser: We have a review of two quests! Crocodile Tears and Our Man in the North, spoilers ahead. Also, we look at Invention once more and discuss what the future of the skill should look like.
- Recorded Date: June 15, 2017
- Release Date: June 16, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, Tanis, and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 2:01:18
- Editing Notes: None