- Players will now be healed when reaching a checkpoint in Shattered Worlds.
- A variety of blocked tiles in Shattered Worlds have been fixed.
- Mutated Dazing Shot can no longer be used on free worlds.
- A world broadcast is now sent when finding an Abyssal Hound pet.
- Auto-composting with the Farming skillcape perk no longer uses up two compost per patch.
- The ability to select the log-in screen background has been added.
- An option to climb directly to the top or bottom of the Grand Tree has been added.
- The 20gp fee for using the Shilo Village furnace has been removed.
- The duel arena has been updated:
- The minimum number of players in a duelling arena before private arenas are created for new duels has been lowered to 10 (from 20).
- The south-west duelling arena is now reserved for no-movement duels only.
- Players will no longer spawn on top of another player at the start of a no-movement duel.
- The clan broadcast for someone guesting in your clan chat will no longer appear repeatedly when they change worlds and rejoin.
Question from Whiteey
With 120 slayer just around the corner, what's your current favourite slayer task?
Question from Pyrnassius
Hey guys, and welcome aboard, Tanis
A quick question for discussion this week from me: We have just seen another mini-game introduced by Jagex, with fairly underwhelming rewards for time spent. With the other mini games already pretty much dead content, do you think the dev team should perhaps look at reviving the rewards from the older ones to marry in to Shattered Worlds? Imagine how much Castle Wars would change, if the Profound Armour reward from there was made to be best in slot accuracy bonus when used on Shattered Worlds? Then, we could see a degradeable upgrade for the Elite Void armour that Tanis suggested last week introduced as a more substantial and useful reward for it (I loved that suggestion by Tanis, btw). We may see mini games played properly and not just a "let's log in and sit on the ground for 20 minutes while we play something else, or watch Netflix".
Love to hear your thoughts on something like this.
As always, thanks for the great podcast and Happy 'Scaping
If you want to send questions in you can visit update.rsbandb.com/ask or you can reach us at 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632) to send us a text message or voice mail.
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Hunter, May 10, 2017
- Letyrman - 99 Woodcutting, May 10, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Hitpoints, May 9, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Attack, May 9, 2017
- Pokemama1 - 99 Defence, May 9, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Strength, May 9, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Agility, May 8, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Defence, May 8, 2017
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Hunter, May 7, 2017
- Cid_raines - 99 Runecrafting, May 7, 2017
- Touchpad_pro - 120 Cooking, May 7, 2017
- Xenon_ray - 120 Invention, May 6, 2017
- Kexy_kewl - 99 Invention, May 6, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Runecrafting, May 6, 2017
- Jibbeh - 120 Invention, May 5, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Woodcutting, May 5, 2017
- Pokemama1 - 99 Attack, May 5, 2017
- Gloom_reborn - 99 Woodcutting, May 4, 2017
- Diapolo_10 - 99 Firemaking, May 4, 2017
- Episode Title: Giving and Managing Expectations
- Teaser: Gielinorian Giving and Mental Health Awareness week, parsing what exactly Menaphos will be about and managing the expectations of Menaphos. Also, how well will the Menaphos insider program work?
- Recorded Date: May 11, 2017
- Release Date: May 12, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Tanis
- Duration: 1:38:11
- Editing Notes: Sneeze