- Access below the Shilo Village gem mine.
- Free kills if on a Slayer assignment otherwise, 2 kills for one dragonstone, 400 for one onyx, 4000 for one hydrix.
- Dragonstone - Boots & Gloves
- Onyx - Legs & Head
- Hydrix - Body
- Players can no longer disassemble dyed weapons in combat.
- The objects 'Bowl of hot water', 'Cup of hot water', and 'Cup of water' are now available to free players.
- Velrak the explorer can now be convinced to leave Taverley dungeon if you have a dusty key on your keyring or in your bank, rather than needing to have the key in your backpack.
Question from Trekkie
With the introduction now of gemstone dragons, what other monsters do you wish started having the same trait?
We currently have regular dragons, metal dragons, crystal dragons, gemstone dragons. What about metal demons? gemstone giants? or a new breed of monsters.
- E_l_666 - 99 Crafting, April 5, 2017
- Danieljsaint - 120 Dungeoneering, April 5, 2017
- Katmak - 99 Crafting, April 3, 2017
- Thaxy - 99 Hunter, April 2, 2017
- Blasterizer - 120 Defence, April 2, 2017
- Feelmypokes - 99 Fishing, April 2, 2017
- Gardenchick - 120 Slayer, April 2, 2017
- Duredel - 99 Hitpoints, April 2, 2017
- Feelmypokes - 99 Agility, April 1, 2017
- Ultradog177 - 99 Dungeoneering, April 1, 2017
- Waroch - 99 Fletching, March 31, 2017
- Ozazoyo - 99 Invention, March 31, 2017
- Choto_3000 - 99 Dungeoneering, March 31, 2017
- Brappa - 99 Invention, March 30, 2017
- Episode Title: Not Quite Cutting It
- Teaser: Gemstone dragons, are they all they’re cut out to be? Should you fight them? And what’s their real purpose for being in game? Also, a corporate rebranding of Jagex and excellent news for Jagex as a company!
- Recorded Date: April 6, 2017
- Release Date: April 7, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, Cireon, and Tanis
- Duration: 1:49:39
- Editing Notes: None