- Tool & Perk Overview
- 15 Year Veteran cape
- Araxxi, Queen Black Dragon, Beastmaster Durzag, Yakamaru and Rush of Blood loot chests now show their total value.
- God tokens from World Event 2 will now count as the appropriate god faction when in the God Wars dungeon.
- Players can now set specific colours for their Memorial to Guthix plinths, provided the colours have been unlocked.
- Buy options of 25 and 50 have been added to the Waiko reward shop for Arc teletabs, contract contacts and the Banky crablet.
- Players dying to non-pvp combat within the wilderness will no longer have their augmented items instantly deleted.
- Players spectating from the balcony of a Nex:AoD kill they died in are no longer eligible to roll for loot.
- Players trapped in an icicle during the Nex: Angel of Death encounter can no longer deal damage.
- Increased the icicles armour and bleed count for lower thresholds during the Nex: Angel of Death encounter.
- Increased the damage of smoke blades in the Nex: Angel of Death encounter.
- Increased the armour of the blood reavers in the Nex: Angel of Death encounter.
- Players may now drink a cup of tea to remove the effects of the Aggression potion. Nothing like a nice, calming cuppa tea!
- Prevented players from protecting demonic skulls in the wilderness by noting them with magic notepaper.
- The Port Sarim Fishing Shop has also had a permanent door stop adding by the Ninjas... again.
- The Catherby Range house has had a permanent door stop adding by the Ninjas... again.
- Do you forget about adding compost before planting stuff? Me too. It sucks. Now you can place compost in the ground just after planting something! Yay!
- Favourite worlds are now saved at the top of your ""Hop Worlds"" interface in game.
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley again. Do you think shields need a buff of some sort? Even tanks at high level bosses only bring them as switches to get strong resonances off and mainly use an off hand weapon. Coke or Pepsi? And I kinda wish we could grind farming products, like cabbages, for herblore xp; don't you?
Question from HatMasterBug
What is your favorite kind of hat in RS?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Ylee - 99 Herblore, February 8, 2017
- Aarony - 200m Hitpoints XP, February 8, 2017
- Marco995 - 99 Prayer, February 7, 2017
- Jamandy52 - 120 Fishing, February 4, 2017
- Episode Title: RuneScape Is Not a Dating Website
- Teaser: Two more skills for Invention: Firemaking and Smithing. Valentines, expanding the RuneScape IP, and should EOC be re-balanced being 5 years old?
- Recorded Date: February 9, 2017
- Release Date: February 10, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:49:12
- Editing Notes: We put the wrong achievements in (c).