- A general overview of The Angel of Death
- Combat Mechanics Overview
- The 'unlock all permanent effects from Death's Store' option on the Trim Requirements tab of the Completionist interface now takes into account the latest Death's Store rewards.
- Examining a player's Tiny Death pet will now state how many Soul Reaper assignments they have completed.
- Players may now toggle the ability to have a Legacy mode skin while using the non-Legacy interface mode.
- Fixed some rendering issues/crashes that might appear on older drivers or graphics cards.
- Added an auto update feature to the NXT launcher (fully for Windows, partly for Mac and not required for Linux).
- Added the ability to open multiple clients on Mac.
- Added a ""do not warn me"" again option to exiting the client when logging in.
- Added a ""do not warn me again"" option on the graphics card malfunction warning.
Question from Choto
- Do we finally have a boss made for those people who keep complaining how easy pvm is?
- Would you say the monster drops are fair for its difficulty?
- How many times have you died to her?
- What’s your favourite colour?
Question from Trekkie
Okay, with 120 Slayer coming into the horizon, what special rewards would you like to see in slayer? new version of slayer helm? ability to choose slayer task that you want? Increase chance of drops?
Question from Magicking
What are your double xp weekend plans for gameblast?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Barrage_tank - 99 Farming, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Prayer, February 1, 2017
- Such_xpwaste - 99 Firemaking, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Slayer, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Dungeoneering, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Thieving, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Farming, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Summoning, February 1, 2017
- Pengu_i_n - 99 Fletching, February 1, 2017
- Episode Title: The Nex Step for EOC
- Teaser: Nex: The Angel of Death, combat mechanics, benefits and drawbacks of this bossing encounter, and a strong critique of its drop mechanics. Plus we get our first peak at what 120 Slayer may look like.
- Recorded Date: February 2, 2017
- Release Date: February 3, 2017
- Hosts: Shane, Mr. Bistro, and Tyco Elf
- Duration: 2:14:11
- Editing Notes: Bistro F.