- The clan noticeboard editing interface has been overhauled to modern standards, fixing some lingering bugs in the process, including making all of the scrollbars work.
- Engrams now have a teleport option to the Memorial to Guthix.
- Players now have a chance to obtain the Farming skilling pet, Brains, from planting crystal tree seeds and harvesting crystal tree blossoms.
- The additional experience gained from the demonic skull while Abyss Runecrafting now counts towards the chance to receive Rue.
- Players who have spoken to Philipe with 200 Quest Points may now return to his mother Henryeta and claim a red dragon wolf juvenile, or a black dragon wolf juvenile with 400 Quest Points. This will be available as soon as 400 Quest Points become obtainable. Both may be used as overrides.
- The colour of the surrounding map squares for Sliske's labyrinth has been adjusted to make it clear which is the accessible parts of the labyrinth.
- Post-quest Children of Mah dialogue has been given to Seren in the Tower of Voices. (Talks about Mah (how she saw her as more as a mother but Zaros waited for her death), Zaros (they've never been close, calls him calculating and uncaring), and the Mahjarrat (she is sorry for what she did to them and plans to make reparations))
- Ripper demon claws, camel staves and wyvern crossbows can now be augmented.
- The Planted Feet perk now has the effect that the duration of Sunshine and Death's Swiftness is increased by 25%, but they no longer deal periodic damage to your target. This effect is not cancelled by switching weapon while Death's Swiftness or Sunshine are in effect, and Planted Feet no longer affects Berserk.
- Planted Feet Redesign posting
- Players may now display the Emotes interface as text, hiding each emote's icon.
- Players may now receive Bernie from burning curly roots using Superheat Form.
- Prawn crackers are now stackable. If they were previously in your backpack, they will be shown as individual item stacks. To fix this, bank them and re-withdraw them.
- Audio not playing correctly on some types of NPCs has been fixed.
- Dragging item stacks inside the player inventory while large bank tabs are open will no longer cause dramatic FPS drops.
- Added fixed screen support (Windows only).
Audio Question from SystemList
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley's back. So, back in Sliske's Endgame the winged cabbage (Armadyl) seemed to be a focal point, yet there was little mention of any gods apart from the Renekton impersonation from Menaphos, do you think they are keeping this a surprise or they simply aren't doing anything with it this year? Also in the Endgame Jas could have made comments that are heresy; do you believe Jas possesses knowledge of the elder god that is not "of form" and that he/she/jassy may be underestimating the power of the being of nutrition?
Question from Colton
Hey, hosts, it's Colton! Hope this finds you all well! Here go my three questions for this week:
1. Please rank the Classic Starburst flavors from best to worst.
2. How long is a normal shower for you? How hot or cold do you prefer the water?
3. If you could choose one wild animal as your familiar to follow you and aid you throughout life, which would you choose and why??
Thanks so much for the show each week!
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Imperialias - 99 Firemaking, January 17, 2016
- Imperialias - 99 Magic, January 13, 2016
- Episode Title: We Love Coal
- Teaser: A full discussion on Planted Feet and game design including the latest Mining and Smithing Dev Diary video! Also, expect images to get sharper and is it time to move back to Mozilla Firefox?
- Recorded Date: January 19, 2017
- Release Date: January 20, 2017
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:46:46
- Editing Notes: Mining and Smithing Dev Diary and Clam.