- A guard north of Falador (south of the Grim Tales tower) has been graphically updated.
- The Falador guards Billy and Bob, who appear in a cutscene during Garden of Tranquillity, have been graphically updated.
- Saradomin brews now all show the amount they heal, visible on mouse-over.
- Agility shortcut in Port Phasmatys in now shown on the world map.
- Boss rotations and D&D weekly and monthly resets are now auto-tweeted.
- The 'Impressing the Locals' miniquest is now a Novice difficulty quest, awarding 1 Quest Point. Those who have completed the miniquest do not need to complete it again. This change was made to increase the visibility of the quest and - by extension - the way to access the Eastern Lands.
- The RoTS entry mechanic has been changed to allow for fewer than 4 players. Instance creation remains unchanged and will still require one of your party to spend a Barrows totem. As such, you can now play this content with between 1 and 4 players. Simply standing on any of the platforms with that many players will let you begin.
- Once the last pedestal has been clicked in the QBD encounter, players will no longer be affected by Time Stop.
- Mr Ex has created a noticeboard to commemorate some legends of the Ironman community.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Wolffi - 99 Crafting, December 13, 2016
- Ty ler - 99 Invention, December 11, 2016
- Barrage tank - 99 Firemaking, December 9, 2016
- Barrage tank - 99 Divination, December 7, 2016
- Episode Title: Choose Your Own Silver Adventure
- Teaser: The importance of silver jewellery to crafting and the wider game. Plus, a unique way on revealing the rewards for Sliskes Endgame!
- Recorded Date: December 15, 2016
- Release Date: December 16, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Mr. Bistro
- Duration: 1:38:40
- Editing Notes: Shane cough