- Quest runthrough
- The Hellfire bow will no longer spawn on a Bounty Hunter world.
- The damage value on Superior Vesta's spear has been corrected.
- The available range of valid targets on a Bounty Hunter world now increases faster.
- The Miasmic Barrage special attack has been added to superior and augmented superior Zuriel's staves.
- Scalable npcs will now grant the correct amount of combat experience upon death.
- Drakan's medallion no longer uses charges when teleporting from the Werewolf Skullball/Agility course or Dr Fenkenstrain's experiments dungeon.
- The Quickchat option for the Lumbridge Rebuildathon has been removed.
- Legendary pets will no longer occasionally delete items they are trying to pick up.
- 14/11, 17:50 UTC: Repeatedly logging out on a Bounty Hunter world no longer resets the logout timer.
- 15/11, 12:30 UTC: Players can no longer request a new Bounty Hunter target if they lost a target due to logging out for 60 minutes, or from cancelling their target for 15 minutes.
- 15/11, 12:30 UTC: Repeatedly jumping in and out of the Wilderness on a Bounty Hunter world no longer prevents the safety timer from working.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Players may no longer trade on a Bounty Hunter world, other than via the Grand Exchange.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Tradeable items worth over 50,000 coins can no longer be dropped freely on a Bounty Hunter world.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Logging onto a non-Bounty Hunter world will now clear the current target and impose a penalty.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Players can no longer withdraw coins from their money pouch on Bounty Hunter worlds.
- 15/11, 16:20 UTC: The 10-minute wait to get a new target when the opponent has left has been reduced to 6 minutes.
Questions from Thieves
1. Any ideas on what Zamorak will have to do for Zaros with the whole Legatus Maximus thing?
2. What do you think about Bilrach's Floor 61 mention?
3. With his new found power, Zemouregal is able to start the Runescape Zombie Apocalypse -- Where is the first place you guys choose to wait it out and what is your weapon of choice?
Question from Trekkie
while doing the GM quest, i felt something was missing. I felt what was mission was the great voices of all the great worldly creatures. Why hasn't Jagex just do voice acting for all GM quest? It would submerge all of us into the store so much better, especially those really good cutscenes.
When the final fight begins, you do believe Saradomin shall come as well
Questions from Choto
I've been saying for quite a long time that we players know too much. I mean, we are constantly bombarded with BTS, trailers and hints. Every update is known, every update is waited and the hype becomes real. But then what happens? Well, expectations grow far too much and reality...reality is not THAT good. For instance. I didn't read or watch anything about CoM, and enjoyed it more than Nomad's elegy or any piece of content that was released lately, including the Arc.
Do you think that updates and releases should be kept in secret till the day of release? Or would you keep it like it is now?
We had Missing, presumed death, Dishonour among thieves, Nomad's elegy, Kindred spirits and Children of Mah. Can you make a best-worst qualification?
And lastly. Do you think any god, (including Sliske) will die in Endgame? And most importantly, do you WANT any of them to die?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Touchpad pro - 120 Fishing, November 17, 2016
- Mr Bistro - 99 Invention, November 24, 2016
- Episode Title: Bending the Knee
- Teaser: We analyze the most recent grandmaster quest, Children of Mah! Also, what happens next? Who lives, who dies, and who may make an unexpected appearance...
- Recorded Date: November 24, 2016
- Release Date: November 25, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Colton
- Duration: 2:22:55
- Editing Notes: None