- Rocks will now fall from the ceiling if Telos is unable to attack.
- Vindicta & Gorvek will now breathe fire if unable to attack.
- Helwyr will now perform special attacks if unable to attack.
- Players with the 15-year anniversary emote unlocked can now perform the 2012 variant.
- A beast of burden can no longer hold items worth more than 5M per slot.
Question from The RRMan
What do you think of farming in the arc?
Question from Wiley
Hey guys. Wiley is here to say goodbye to Cireon in the best way possible. What are your speculations on Brassica Primes power and do you think he could be The Sixth? (Elder god) Also if given the choice would you choose a sheet, a comforter or a quilt? Thanks for being on the show this quarter
Question from Tyco Elf
What do you think are the benefits and drawbacks with repeatable quests?
Question from Wolffi
Do you feel like Jagex is digging themselves deeper into the pit if they stop listening to the players regarding their updates?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Pyrnassius - 120 Invention, September 28, 2016
- Shef - 120 Dungeoneering, September 27, 2016
- Sorensen57 - 120 Firemaking, September 27, 2016
- Eon - 120 Fletching, September 26, 2016
- Such_xpwaste - 99 Crafting, September 26, 2016
- Touchpad_pro - 99 Invention, September 25, 2016
- Poulsard - 99 Invention, September 25, 2016
- Cireon - 99 Hitpoints, September 25, 2016
- Cireon - 99 Hunter, September 25, 2016
- Clutch_shiv - 99 Hunter, September 25, 2016
- J1j2j3 - 99 Fletching, September 25, 2016
- Duke_juker - 99 Summoning, September 25, 2016
- Duke_juker - 99 Fishing, September 24, 2016
- Sorensen57 - 120 Summoning, September 24, 2016
- Bonsai99 - 99 Crafting, September 24, 2016
- J1j2j3 - 99 Divination, September 24, 2016
- Duke_juker - 99 Smithing, September 24, 2016
- Duke_juker - 99 Prayer, September 24, 2016
- Supercclank - 99 Divination, September 23, 2016
- Exort - 99 Summoning, September 23, 2016
- Episode Title: Beginning the PVP Revolution
- Teaser: Beginning the PvP Revolution with Deathmatch and whether momentum from this launch can be carried forward. Also, a discussion with Colton on the Tales of Nomad lore miniquest. And your questions for Cireon on his last episode.
- Recorded Date: September 30, 2016
- Release Date: October 1, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 2:14:07
- Editing Notes: Insert Colton segment