- Catherby & White Wolf Mountain Rework
- Crablet Plunder
- Crystal Peacock Armour
- Dwarven chainaxe and dwarven fish extractors now correctly deplete the rare resource twice as fast if double-resources mode is selected.
- Dwarven chainaxe and dwarven fish extractors now correctly deplete the rare resource (at the same speed as other tools) when double-XP mode is selected.
- Enriched cursed springs will now grant the correct XP upon harvesting from them.
- The Wilderness Sword will now be recharged when the day rolls over, without the need to log out.
- New audio in a session should now play correctly.
- Fixed various random NXT crashes.
- Skill Pets can now be obtained in the Clan Citadel.
- It is now possible to obtain Ramsay, the cooking pet, by fermenting wines.
- Players with the 15-year emote unlocked can now perform the 2011 emote.
Audio Question from Morumska
Question from Quest Kitty
In what position do you find the most comfortable to sleep in?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Clutch_shiv - 99 Magic, August 28, 2016
- Supercclank - 99 Agility, August 26, 2016
- Cireon’s Pick: OpenTTD
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: Spontaneous Combustion
- Teaser: Catherby graphical rework, the purpose behind Crablet plunder, and statistics for data nerds!!! Also what happens when Cireon and Shane sleep? Spontaneous combustion?
- Recorded Date: September 2, 2016
- Release Date: September 3, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 2:07:07
- Editing Notes: Morumska audio question boost