- Players can now use bloodweed on vials of water to create the unfinished potion.
- Prawn balls can now be received whilst fishing within The Arc and Uncharted Isles.
- Clarence's body parts can no longer be alchemised or disassembled. Let the poor wizard rest in pieces.
- Players can now use the Prifddinas holiday portal to teleport to the beach.
- Players are now able to switch between revolution and full manual mode whilst engaged in combat.
- Players may now right click on the Wilderness obelisks to choose their destination. The destination list is in Wilderness-level depth order. The left-click option remains a random destination
- Players can no longer enter the Chaos Altar when teleblocked or in combat.
- Summoning familiars now follow the player's XP settings in PvP combat.
- Made changes to rune dragons' phase transitions to allow players to continue attacking throughout. Damage that overshoots the lifepoint thresholds will no longer be healed back, but that hit, and hits during transition, are reduced to 10% power.
- Increased legacy damage modifier from 2.1 to 2.3 in PvM, causing greater damage in legacy combat mode. We've made these changes to account for increases in potential in EoC since Legacy's release.
- The Crackling perk will now deal damage based on your main-hand damage style when it activates.
Question from Col ton
Goooooooooood Evening, lovely hosties! Hope you all are well and safe and warm and cozy!
Question 1: What natural disaster is best? You may be as scientific or as unscientific as you desire to be!
Question 2: Outside of video games, do you have any other stereotypically "nerdy" hobbies you subscribe to? I, myself, enjoy a nice night of D&D or tabletop games with my lose friends every once in a while!
Question 3: Lastly, where is your favorite place to shop for groceries? Is it a local business, or a larger chain? I'm eagerly awaiting your answers!
Question from Tyler
Hi guys! What dailies on RS do you feel are most important to do and why? Also, with the skilling pets out now, which one would you like to have most? I’m pretty fond of the design of the runecrafting dragon myself! Keep up the great work! Thanks, Tyler
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Episode Title: Shane’s Got Brains
- Teaser: Skilling pets and the drop rates for these pets. Should they be higher for those with 200m XP? Also, a journey to our nearest star for some stellar news.
- Recorded Date: August 26, 2016
- Release Date: August 27, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Cireon, and Tanis
- Duration: 2:00:33
- Editing Notes: None