- The shape puzzle from the Eyes of Glouphrie quest has had some colours tweaked to be more accessible for players with colour blindness.
- Amended the fail rates for the Wilderness agility course. It is no longer possible to fail at Level 99 Agility.
- Cursed energies now convert into other energy types at 100 to 150 per action, rather than 10 to 15.
- Enriched cursed wisps can now have their spring duration extended by offering a cursed memory or enriched cursed memory.
- Familiars no longer berate their owner when they fail to pickpocket a rogue.
- The Wilderness sword tier 4 can now be used to teleport from up to level 30 wilderness.
- You will now find even more items washed up on uncharted islands, based on the island’s size. Logging out will still wash unpicked items away.
- You will now be able to find some different items washed up on uncharted islands, such as fruit or bones.
- Shark's tooth necklaces now give 5% additional Fishing experience whilst fishing wobbegongs.
- Steve the monkey butler will now ask to take un-noted logs to the sawmill for the usual fee.
- Replaced several hundred synthesized looping sound effects with more realistic non-synthesized ones.
- The Hero, Adventures & Powers parent interfaces can now be kept open during combat.
- The Quest List may now be used as a smaller child window. Each quest opens the relevant entry on the parent interface as usual.
- Duke Horacio has moved the two families displaced by the Battle of Lumbridge into better accommodation across the river, away from the threat of the goblins.
- The magical defence wardsmen, hired to defend the castle during the Battle of Lumbridge have been dismissed.
- Now that the threats posed by the Battle of Lumbridge are long gone, the elite Lumbridge guardsmen have been reassigned to protect the main bridge from goblins.
- The 'manage-crisis' option on Duke Horacio in Lumbridge has been removed.
Question from Tyco Elf
What do you think about not being able to kill Clawdia multiple times on the same spawn/occasion?
If you want to send us questions call 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), email email@example.com or leave us a DM on Twitter @rsbandb
- Thieves - 99 Invention, August 15, 2016
- Shane’s Pick: gab.ai
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: But Why?
- Teaser: The beach and its absurd cosmetic overrides. We also look at changes to Lumbridge that are 3 years late. And finally, why The Arc trailer looks like a trailer for a mobile game.
- Recorded Date: August 19, 2016
- Release Date: August 20, 2016
- Hosts: Shane and Cireon
- Duration: 1:46:25
- Editing Notes: 3 sneezing fits