- Players without RuneMetrics Pro may now benefit from the "Low health warning" feature and the "Stack value" feature.
- Added a new ultra-light interface mode for RuneMetrics.
- Extended the Barge ability's bind in PvM from 1 second to 6.6 seconds.
- Fixed various occurrences within Dungeoneering that would close other party members' interfaces.
- Clue rewards can now provide between 1 to 3 God book pages, rather than a single page.
- Saradomin wizards once again appear to guard clue scroll treasure spots.
- All types of chinchompa are now reclaimable from a gravestone or from Death in his office.
- Existing keybinds for the Bank, Deposit boxes, Destroy confirmation, Divination within Daemonheim and Make-X interfaces are now more clearly noted within the relevant tooltips.
- The global broadcast message for achieving 5.4b XP has been reworded to state "200 million XP in all skills".
- Player-owned house workbenches now use the Make-X interface, utilising fewer categories.
- A description of clicker type games
- RuneScape Idle Adventures Gameplay (core objectives)
- Skills and other content relatable content to RuneScape
Question from Wiley
Hey guys, Wiley again. How do you guys feel about shieldbows, the two handed ranged defenders? Do you think the offer a meaningful difference in combat or do you think that having a weapon gizmo and an armor gizmo with the Brassican perk won't stack even though they are different gizmo types? Thanks for your time.
Discussion Topic from Pyrnassius
This week, instead of a question, I have a discussion topic for you. We have seen a plethora of combat updates recently, culminating with Telos being released at the end of June. Since the EoC was released in 2012, Jagex have really focused on keeping their pvm community happy, while seeming to neglect the skillers in game. There was a time when combat players sought out smithers to make their rune swords and platebodies and the like, but now skilling seems to be a function of getting the max cape and not much else. Therefore, I put this question to the team: Is it time for the Evolution of Skilling to take place?
Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Pyrn’s Thoughts on the Mining & Smithing Rework
Send us questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling or texting 571-57-BANDB (571-572-2632), or DM’ing @rsbandb on Twitter.
- Dankherbbb - 99 Crafting, July 4, 2016
- Episode Title: Idle Adventures and Beyond
- Teaser: We take a first look at RuneScape: Idle Adventures! Including skills and the tie-in to RuneScape, as well as what sets it apart from other clicker-type games. Also discussing the need to rework skills and what we are or are not looking for with Vic!
- Recorded Date: July 7, 2016
- Release Date: July 8, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Dave, and Tyler
- Duration: 2:00:07
- Editing Notes: None