- The Heart: Control points and reputation (screenshot)
- Helwyr (Seren)
- The Twin Furies (Zamorak)
- Vindicta & Gorvek (Zaros)
- Gregorovic (Sliske)
- Rewards: Dormant armour pieces, faction crests, and weapons
- Armour: Magic (Seren), Ranged (Zamorak), Melee (Zaros), Hybrid (Sliske)
- Wand of the Cywir Elders (Seren)
- Blade of Nymora and Blade of Avaryss (Zamorak)
- Dragon Rider lance (Zaros)
- Shadow glaive and off-hand shadow glaive (Sliske)
- Players can now opt to skip the puzzle box section of the Easter event to complete the event. They will however still need to complete both puzzles to successfully disassemble the machine after the event for the post-event reward.
- Members now have access to another bank booster for free from Solomon’s General Store.
- Members will receive 6 free keepsake keys in their bank when they next log in.
- Players can no longer bring weapons and armour to Entrana by using a legendary pet’s beast of burden ability.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Trekkie
With all the talk about gods and deities, here's a question that will make you think about the lore a bit more.
If you were able to remove a god from the history of runescape, which one would you pick?
Also, what would the the changes to history if that had actually happened?
IE, if Saradomin would never have existed, who would be Zamorak's enemy?
Have fun with this one.
- Canard - 99 Invention, March 28, 2016
- Sorensen57 - 120 Invention, March 28, 2016
- Episode Title: A Discussion on Deicide
- Teaser: God Wars Dungeon 2, tactics, thoughts, and desires going forward. Our thoughts on the loyalty point/bond changes. And, we introduce our co-host for Q2 2016.
- Recorded Date: March 31, 2016
- Release Date: April 1, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Colton, Dave, and Mr Bistro
- Duration: 2:06:26
- Editing Notes: Hickup distraction at beginning.