- Shields now identify correctly as shields rather than as armour when being disassembled.
- The scrimshaw of log-splitting no longer stacks with crystallise.
- Players can no longer attempt to jump onto the serenity posts while outside of the Hefin clan area.
- Ancient, dusty and weathered Tarddian journals have been added to the Master Quest Cape requirements.
- It is no longer possible to take Wine of Zamorak without getting attacked by using the area looting system.
- Increased the maximum amount of Bolas made at one time from 10 to 60.
- Barrows amulets have had their buy limit increased from 10 to 100.
- Increased Grand Exchange buy limit of Divination energies from 5,000 to 25,000.
- Rebalanced a number of low-Level Agility courses to reduce failure rates and improve XP rates:
- Reduced the failure rates at the Ape Atoll Agility Course to make it a more viable course for lower levels.
- Agility Pyramid failure rates have been reduced for all obstacles. The bonus from completing the Medium Desert Tasks has also been increased to compensate.
- Increased the XP for completing a lap of the Agility Pyramid from 300 to 500.
- Greatly reduced the failure rates on the Penguin Agility course.
- Increased each obstacle's XP on the Penguin Agility course to represent the amount of time required to complete.
- Increased each obstacle's XP on the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course to better represent the level requirements.
- Completing a round of Werewolf Skullball in under 3 minutes now awards 900 XP, up from 750.
- Completing a round of Werewolf Skullball in over 3 minutes now always awards 750 XP, instead of a sliding scale of reduced XP.
Question from Ataronchronon
What are your thoughts on the NXT beta thing?
The RuneScape NXT Showcase
And with invention skilling out, do you think that will really change the way people train invention, or do you think most will just stick to doing it with combat? How do you see it changing the skill?
- Grove Street - 99 Runecrafting, March 12, 2016
- Mandii - 99 Hunter, March 11, 2016
- Episode Title: Destination China?
- Teaser: The latest on Invention skilling, its associated perks and their usefulness, and talk of potential acquisition of Jagex by China swirl about.
- Recorded Date: March 18, 2016
- Release Date: March 19, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Colton, and Alex 43
- Duration: 1:53:40
- Editing Notes: None