- Augmented equipment now gives a warning when attempting to cast alchemy on it.
- The looting perk cooldown can no longer be bypassed by logging out/back in or switching worlds.
- The lab coat and lightbulb hat can now be stored in the magic wardrobe.
- Monkeys and ferrets can no longer be disassembled.
- The charge drain-rate of augmented weapons has been adjusted as follows:
- Main-hand weapon - 100% drain rate
- Off-hand weapon - 50% drain rate
- 2-handed weapon - 150% drain rate
- Swapping to an augmented item as your target dies will no longer provide the same amount of XP as if you had had the item equipped the whole time. This also nerfs cannons.
- The Crackling perk now periodically zaps the target for 50% weapon damage per rank in PvM, or 10% per rank in PvP.
- The Dragon, Demon and Undead Slayer perks now provide +7% damage, up from +2%.
- The Energising perk now only reduces ability damage by 20% instead of 100%, and no longer affects the Punish ability.
- The Impatient perk now has a 9% chance of triggering per rank (up from 3%), and now increases adrenaline gain by 3% (up from 1%).
- The Enlightened perk now gives 3% per rank and gives item XP, not skill XP.
- Vanescula can no longer be killed by familiars during The Branches of Darkmeyer.
- Ninja boss balancing
- Players that have reached a price of 60k tokens per gold accumulator can now pay for an "overcharge" option for 250k tokens in the Dungeoneering reward shop to add charges for an additional 5 million coins, up to a maximum of 21 million.
- Castle Wars and Soul Wars barricades no longer allow players to path around them.
Question from Trekkie
bxp weekend is here at again.
While most of us are starting to have 99s for those who have been here for a long time, what other bonus weekends would you like to see?
Bonus drops (potential for mid/high level drops to double)?
bonus harvest weekend (double wc/mining/ farming) for items?
bonus points for minigames?
If you wanted a bonus weekend, even if each of the 3 days were different, what would you want to see more of?
Question from Thieves
This is a question I've been thinking about to myself all week: Where do you guys think you'd be in life if you hadn't have found Runescape all those years ago?
Keep up the good work :)
Note about where to send questions/topics
- Arkain - 99 Invention, February 22, 2016
- Tanis79 - 99 Invention, February 22, 2016
- Sorensen57 - 99 Invention, February 20, 2016
- Episode Title: Highlighting RuneScape’s Accessibility
- Teaser: Double XP Weekend and SpecialEffect, RuneMetrics, RuneLabs, and a recap of the NXT Beta!
- Recorded Date: February 26, 2016
- Release Date: February 27, 2016
- Hosts: Shane, Colton and Tanis
- Duration: 2:08:02
- Editing Notes: None