- Vital statistics: Level 132, 20k LP, weakness: crush but mirage’s weak to thrown.
- Located east of Sophanem
- Fighting Camel Warriors
- Drop: Camel staff (reduces opponent's accuracy, damage over time effect, infinite fire runes), The Ugthanatos, and Herblore secondaries
- Vital Statistics: Level 131, 33.5k LP, weakness: darklight and earth spells
- Located under the Abbey of St. Elspeth, shortcut is available on the abbey road.
- Fighting Ripper Demons
- Drops: Ripper claws (level 85, degrades, when using both claws more damage is dealt as the target goes below 50% LP), Miner’s Journal and Diary of Jebediah Omnis
- Added a Barbarian Assault armour patch to the reward shop at a cost of 100 pts (any role). This can be used to increase the respective damage bonus of a Barbarian Assault armour piece. (Level 50 -> 65)
- Made another attempt at fixing the disconnects while peeking during the “Broken Home” quest.
- The drop rate of items on living wyverns has been buffed. The average drop should be worth approximately 15k.
- Clicking the 'All' tab within the bank interface now scrolls to the top of the bank.
- Accept Aid has been re-worked and split off into 7 different categories under game settings, including teleports, spells, invitations and more.
- The spring cleaner now gives the correct materials when dismantling arrows.
- The following keybinds have been added to the Bank interface (Nov 9):
- 'N' to toggle noting items.
- 'S' to toggle search.
- '3' to deposit inventory items.
- '4' to deposit worn items.
- '5' to deposit BoB items.
- High risk worlds for PvP and Bounty Hunter Worlds
- PvP Deathmatch game (points, start with “welfare” gear and work your way up)
- Momentum will be going away (<1% using)
- Considering events for Ironman players, will be putting out a poll on xp rewards. A level playing field for Ironman must be remained but 90% of the time the Ironman must be able to participate in an update.
- Barrows, GWD, and QBD are good trainers for PvM.
- Disassembly - turns into materials that invention skill uses.
- Gizmos - Add perks to certain items. Could be positive, negative, or weird.
- Augmenting, levelling, then disassembling weapons.
- Next month: devices, discovery, inspiration, and tech trees.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Question from Cireon
With Invention coming up and the recent BTS explaining a few more details about the basic mechanics of Invention, we are already seeing a significant impact on the Grand Exchange prices. I am not one to act prematurely on BTS material and speculation, but I was wondering what you would suggest doing with my slayer loot? I explained on earlier podcasts that I see Invention as something I would do along my regular slayer training, but do you think it would be helpful to save up armour and weapon drops to give myself a bit of a headstart? Maybe I should see if the prices go up and ride that wave? What do you think would be the best way to prepare for Invention coming out?
~ That Guy
Question from Marking22
What has kept you playing RuneScape all these years? What is your favorite update in RuneScape?
Question from Tidus
Question 1: Are you hyped for Invention (hopefully yes, because my other questions are invention-related as well...!)
Question 2: Which aspect(s) of Invention are you most hyped about? (Augmentable items, Discovery, Tech Trees)
Question 3: Which tech tree sounds the most promising to you? (Each tree is "powered" by a different resource: Human tech tree = divination, Cave goblin tech tree = electricity, Dwarf tech tree = coal)
Of course, everything Discovery and Tech Tree related is kind of speculation at the moment, but that's the fun in it =)
- Col Ton - 99 Woodcutting, November 15, 2015
- Col Ton - 99 Firemaking, November 8, 2015
- Bolter99 - 99 Thieving, November 7, 2015
- Junglebiscui - 99 Slayer, November 6, 2015
- Episode Title: Oh My God! A Puppy!!!
- Teaser: A double helping of Slayer creatures, attempting to fix Broken Home, and Earth gets a puppy!!!
- Recorded Date: November 19, 2015
- Release Date: November 21, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Ty Ler
- Duration: 1:35:13
- Editing Notes: Few beeps.