- Super ranging potions have replaced ranging potions in Mazcab shops.
- The panel at the bottom of the Backpack interface has been returned to its original size.
- Further improvements have been added to the Grand Exchange interface, based on feedback (...)
- The Dungeoneering ferret room no longer requires the raw vile fish to be cooked one at a time.
- RuneLabs: July Update - Bank Quest (13,900), Tutorial Island quest (15,758), Beneath menaphos quest (10,034), Werewolf quest (8,754), Treasure Trails quest (13,520), Meg quest (8,563), I don’t mind (11,889)
- The Light Within: Requirements, grandmaster, determining what Seren will look like
- POH, Vampyres, and Prifddinas Improvements
- Additional open action bars!!!!!!!
- Death lotus training
Question from Thieves
1. With Seren Prayers & Spells having been finalised, what spell and or prayers would you have liked to have seen be included in the list?
Seren spells and prayers overview
2. I've recently found out that when I wasn't playing in 2014, a pet that aided Thieving came out, which has annoyed me (cheeky monkey pet). What regrets have you got from the long times you've played?
Question from Trekkie
HIiiiii shane, July is now over and school season will start again real soon.
Questions for all the guest, if you were a teacher in RS what would you teach?
Philosophy? apothecary? demonic rituals?
Knowing shane, I'm sure he would bring back coding for elemental workshops.
email@example.com, 571-57-BandB (+1 571 572 2632), or update.rsbandb.com/ask
- The RRMan - 99 Ranged, July 31, 2015
- Junglebiscui - 99 Farming, July 26, 2015
- Episode Title: The Cropping Up of The Quest Point Master Cape
- Teaser: Our opinion on Elite Slayer Monsters, thoughts on the lack of livestream listeners, and fresh discussion of the crops that will be required for the Quest Point Master Cape.
- Recorded Date: July 31, 2015
- Release Date: August 1, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and Colton
- Duration: 1:47:45
- Editing Notes: Audio packet loss issue