- The experience given while participating in the Tuska World Event has been increased by up to 100%.
- Players may now enter a Tuska world event once per day outside of the usual hourly time slot.
- Players can now remove and upgrade their Player-Owned House costume room furniture without having to empty them out first.
- Players with insufficient coins in their money pouch will now be able to toggle their Quest Point cape at the Wise Old Man.
- Players can now turn on an overlay to display their remaining Slayer target count from the Interface Settings interface.
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
- Ty ler - 99 Construction, June 18, 2015
- Ty ler - 99 Smithing, June 16, 2015
- Ty ler - 99 Woodcutting, June 15, 2015
- Ty ler - 99 Agility, June 13, 2015
- Junglebiscui - 99 Agility, June 12, 2015
- Episode Title: The RuneScape Summer BBQ
- Teaser: Adamant and Rune Dragons arrive! Discussion of mechanics, loot, and long term viability abound. Plus we discuss what the RuneScape Summer BBQ might involve.
- Recorded Date: June 19, 2015
- Release Date: June 20, 2015
- Hosts: Shane, Earth, and Colton
- Duration: 1:48:15
- Editing Notes: None