- A warning now appears 5 minutes prior to the 23 hour automatic logout.
- Overload salve and supreme overload salve will now correctly protect players from Elvarg's dragon fire breath.
- Wishing well fruits have been rebalanced to prevent players from receiving excessive amounts of low-priced seeds.
- The Lily of the Valley has returned!
- A Look Back at the Aquarium
- Legendary Pet and Treasure Hunter Improvements
- Three abilities per legendary pet, 6 total to choose from.
- Spring cleaner: more effective by using springs, increasing research XP and dismantle efficiency. Unlock the ability to break down noted or stackable items.
- Full upgrade price: 10,000 springs
- Items that the spring cleaner fails to break down are dropped to the floor.
- Treasure Hunter: lists all Treasure Hunter items that you own, search by typing, and destroy unwanted items.
- Shadow Drake Pet Contest, Winning name: Fury
- Polling Update
- RuneLabs April ‘15: Elf City Waterfall Fishing (39%), Constructible Museum Room (23%), Roaming Slayer Master D&D (32%), I don’t mind (4%)
Audio Question from Andrew
Question from Thieves
So we've had three, three piece skilling outfits now: The Magic Golem for Mining, the Infinity Ethereal for Runecrafting and the Fury Shark for Fishing. What outfit would you like to see next (*cough* Farming for Shane?) and what benefits would you like it to have?
Keep up the good work.
Question from Col ton
Shane and Reid! Forgive my lack of questions last week, I must have forgotten myself! Regardless, here are some questions for this week:
1. Which do you prefer, Tootsie Pop or Blow Pop?? This is important.
2. At night, how many blankets do you like to sleep with and of what thickness?
3. What is your very favorite candle or air freshener scent?
4. Lastly, if given the choice, which would you be: a unicorn, a dragon, or a griffin? Keep in mind, there is a correct answer.
- Jade Gizmo - 99 Agility, April 26, 2015
- Episode Title: It’s Those Damned Kids Again
- Teaser: Hybrid EoC and Legacy interface modes are here, with some bugs... We also re-visit the aquarium, for thoughts from Earth and an unprecedented re-ranking from Shane.
- Recorded Date: April 30, 2015
- Release Date: May 2, 2015
- Hosts: Shane and Earth
- Duration: 1:41:17
- Editing Notes: 5 bleeps