- Combat Boss vs. Non-Combat Boss - 57% Combat boss, 31% Non-combat, 11% Don’t work on a boss
- Ninja Focus - 18% Challenge additions, 27% Jewellery overhaul, 43% Dungeoneering rewards, 10% something else
- Barbarian Assault Boss - 49% Weapon of power, 8% Trap of doom, 17% Golem horde, 11% Projectile of death, 12% something else
- Quick inventory options will be improved (past poll).
- Elven focuses will be Agility and Prayer (past poll).
Audio Question from Pyrnassius
Reclaim your first skillcape
Audio Question from Morumska
Audio Question from 101Duck1
Question from eclipsions
Hello Shane, Trekkie and whomever may be about im a long time listner first time asker, my question to you is about revolution, now that combat in revolution is semi afk and it is a lot easier to defeat creatures in large amounts do you think people will still use the button mashing version of eoc, i myself cannot see people using it if people know how to use revolution properly to its full potential but that's just me. thanks for answering, keep up the great work.
- Pyrnassius - 99 Farming, March 6, 2014
- Scream Truth - 99 Ranged, March 1, 2014
- Shane’s Pick: CPAC
- What have we been doing?
- Episode Title: Jagex Gives You Wings
- Teaser: It’s tweak week in the main game but the beta server had other ideas. We talk about changes to combat and what they mean.
- Recorded Date: March 8, 2014
- Release Date: March 8, 2014
- Hosts: Shane and Trekkie
- Duration: 1:28:51
- Editing Notes: Connection loss (ocean)