How to send us a Question
posted by Shane on 16th July 2006, at 7:25pm
If you have a question for our panel you can send it to us in one of three ways:
- Send audio questions to email@example.com
- You can also send us a voicemail with your question. Please call 571-57-bandb (571-572-2632)
- Text questions can be posted on the forums in the topic for each week that is created. The topic is up by early Tuesday at the latest.
If your question gets on the show we will either address you by your forum name or the name you signed your email with. We prefer Runescape and Tech questions, however, we may take any question. You can find out what type of questions we are taking by viewing the topic in the forums.
A Word About Audio Questions
Audio questions should be in the form of a wav or mp3 and be no longer than 30 seconds in length. Audio questions are given priority over text questions as we do not get many of these! Audio questions that do not use your own voice will be automatically rejected.
Some tips for getting your question on the show are:
- Be original with your question, do not ask questions that have been asked frequently.
- Check old topics to see if the question has been asked. As a rule of thumb if the question has been asked in the last 10 episodes it would not be wise to ask it again. You can also check this FAQ to see if it has already been answered.
- Questions that many other people would have are great to ask.
- Do not ask “Would you rather…” questions. Shane finds these annoying and they have a tendency to not get answered.
- Don’t ask questions about what the hosts think of this weeks Runescape update as that is what we discuss in the first portion of the show. You may ask a question regarding it, for example “How do I get Zanik to talk to Goblins?”
- Try and grab people’s attention.
We look forward to seeing your question.